Our domain is a place with many possibilities. The old barn next to the farm, which formerly served as a bakehouse and storage for the hay, is made of beautiful, sturdy ‘pierres’. It exudes a lot of character.
We have the plans to renovate the barn in 2019-2020 and restore it in it’s honor. The renovated barn will serve as a full-fledged workshop where you can model, paint, make pottery, make ceramics or draw. Today it is still an open workplace.
You can do this with us in the future, but if you can not wait :-), please feel free to ask what possibilities there are during your stay:
- free workshop: 2 euros per hour
- supervised work: 30 euros per hour
- baking biscuit / ceramic: price depends on volume
- glazing: price depends on volume
- free use of working materials for modeling, ceramics, painting, …
- making wind chimes with quick clay (not baked)
- make wine cooler from clay
- pots turned on an electric disc for beginners
- sculpting a face
- art objects
Atelier des arts “Têtu” – Het Keramieken Manneke
For several years I (Bart) have been working on ceramics and pottery. And in France I pick up the thread again in my own studio, where I would love to share my experience and knowledge with you.
You can have a look at my personal work here: https://hetkeramiekenmanneke.wordpress.com/